Chess Academy Workbooks for Chess Clubs, Homework and Self-Study
Benefits of Chess Academy Workbooks
- Puzzles will slowly and gradually increase in difficulty.
- It is fun and challenging for students to advance from level to level.
- Workbooks cover all combinational motives for beginners-intermediate students.
- Great for the instructor’s class management, keeps kids busy between playing games.
- These puzzles are for children. They are designed for after-school chess clubs, homework and self-study.
- Contains basic information on openings and endgames.
- Many puzzles are based on common mistakes played by children.
- Puzzles develop memorization, calculation and pattern recognition.
- Easy to keep track, in PDF format, print as needed pages for the instructor’s class.
- Chess Academy 101 Complete Beginners
- Chess Academy 102 Adv Beginners
- Chess Academy 103 Adv Beginners Checkmate in One, Pins, Captures
- Chess Academy 104 Checkmates in One move
- Chess Academy 105 Checkmates in One move
- Chess Academy 106 Captures and Pins
Instructor’s Permit Restrictions
- You can make single page copies from workbooks and give pages to kids for your own class work.
- No limitations for a number of pages for class work.
- Other instructors working for you need their own workbooks to make copies.
- Instructors cannot make complete or partial workbook copies.
- To staple/use clips/bind in any way copied pages is considered a partial workbook copy and is not allowed.
- No copies for homework are allowed.
- No scanning or other way of distributing of workbook pages is allowed.
- Please contact email@example.com for ways to distribute workbooks.